Seal Beach PONY Baseball shall observe all rules of the Shetland Division as designated by national PONY Baseball with the following exceptions:
- Teams shall field all players, up to twelve, with four players designated in “outfield” positions.
- From Opening Day through Spring Break:
- Players shall receive up to 5 pitches from the pitching machine, then hit off of a tee, at the coach’s discretion.
- From Spring Break through end of the season:
- Players shall receive up to 4 pitches from the pitching machine, then up to 2 swings off of a tee, at the coach’s discretion.
- Time Out may be called by a designated “infielder” when in possession of the ball and inside the infield area.
- Runners who are more than half way to the next base may continue; runners who are less than half way to the next base shall return to the previous base.